Mangalam Cement Ltd – An Introduction
Mangalam cement ltd. Belongs to the B.K. Birla group companies. Mangalam was incorporated in 1978 and commercial production was started in 1982. The total capacity was 4500 tones/day. It was established at Morak, dist. Kota.
It is a professionally and well-established cement manufacturing company which has a strong commitment for producing best quality cement, it is also satisfy its consumers by its superior product and excellent customer service.
The MCL has made collaboration with German company which is known as Krupp plysis & its counter parts Krupp industries India Ltd. To produce Birla Uttam premium, 43 grades & 53 mpa Portland cement using ultra modern technology. The MCL is committed for producing quality product by ensures this entire manufacturing process has been automatic and following latest equipments is used to achieve this goal.
Main Objectives Of MCL
- To achieve their goals by making a continuous efforts to sustain and improve the quality and productivity levels and attain consistent results.
- Maximum utilization of available resources.
- To adopt the knowledge and skill of new technological development.
- To make a healthy working environment & encourage teamwork for finding
- solutions to the problems of quality and productivity and their implementation leading to enhanced commitment
- Excellence in all spheres of management through consensus, consultation, system perfection, delegation, decentralization and human resources development for knowledge integration and skill development.
Title – A Project Report On A Study Of Brand Equity Of Birla Uttam
Author – Abhishek Kumar
College – Fortune Institute Of International Business New Delhi
In order to download the PDF, You must follow on Zomato. Once done, Click on Submit
Subscribed? Click on Confirm