We, at ‘hscprojects.com’ and our affiliated companies worldwide, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information(“Personal Information”) you share with us.”Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but notlimited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contactinformation, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit hscprojects.com’s Web pages without tellingus who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.hscprojects.com on hscprojects.com’s behalf. ‘hscprojects.com’may provide information, including Personal Information, that ‘hscprojects.com’ collects on the Web tothird-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which ‘hscprojects.com’ maintains its Web site and mailing lists.’hscprojects.com’ will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated toprotect Personal Information on hscprojects.com’s behalf.’hscprojects.com’ does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who arenot bound to act on hscprojects.com’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against hscprojects.com’s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorizedalteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know thatinformation in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many ofour services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
- ‘hscprojects.com’ will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposeswithout a parent’s permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ‘hscprojects.com’ does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (savewith your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ‘hscprojects.com’under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help ‘hscprojects.com’ communicate with you about offers from ‘hscprojects.com’ and our marketing partners.However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legalrights or defend against legal claims;
- ‘hscprojects.com’ displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (includingad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet thetargeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- ‘hscprojects.com’ does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interactwith or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting tothe possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targetingcriteria used to display the ad.
- ‘hscprojects.com’ advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insuranceagents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- ‘hscprojects.com’ works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in differentindustries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or servicesthat you’ve requested please read our detailed reference links.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based ontheir visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to comeinto contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in Indiato protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of theInformation Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation ofyour privacy.
‘hscprojects.com’ reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
hscprojects.com does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. hscprojects.com uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.hscprojects.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.