Quality of Work Life is the existence of a certain set of organizational conditions or practices. This definition frequently argues that a high quality of work life exists when democratic management practices are used, employee’s jobs are enriched, employees are treated with dignity and safe working conditions exist. Quality of Work Life refers to the level of satisfaction, motivation, involvement and commitment individuals experience with respect to their lives at work. Quality of Work Life is the degree to which individuals are able to satisfy their important personal needs while employed by the firm. Companies interested in enhancing employees Quality of Work Life generally try to instill in employees the feelings of security, equity, pride, internal democracy, ownership, autonomy, responsibility and flexibility.
OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
- To study the socio-economic background of the workers in Hindustan coca cola beverages Pvt. Ltd
- To analyze the various factors affecting QWL that have an impact on the organization commitment of the employees in HCCBPL
- To estimate the correlation between QWL factors and organization commitment
- To suggest suitable measures to improve the QWL among the HCCBPL employees
- To help the organization to know the level of satisfaction of the workers and
- executive’s at hierarchical levels towards the facilities and welfare amenities provided by them.
- To find out the challenges and difficulties faced by the management in providing better Quality of Work Life to the employees.
- To find out the thinking of the employees with respect to the work culture in the organization.
The Coca-Cola – History
- The Coca-Cola Company is an American corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverages concentrates and syrups
- The Coca–Cola company was originally established as the J.S Pemberton Medicine Company, a co partnership between Dr. John Stith Pemberton and EdHolland.
- The Company is best known for its flagship product i.e. Coca-Cola invented by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The Coca-Cola formula and brand were bought in 1889 by AsaGriggs Candler (December 30, 1851– March 12, 1929), who incorporated The Coca-Cola Company in 1892.
Title -A REPORT ON QUALITY OF WORK LIFE AT HCCBPL
Author – Anuradha Sharma
College -Dr. C. V. Raman University
In order to download the PDF, You must follow on Youtube. Once done, Click on SubmitFollow On Youtube
Subscribed? Click on Confirm