Project On Marketing Strategies Of Patanjali Ayurveda
PATANJALI AYURVEDA LIMITED, a Company registered under the Company’s Act, 1956 having its Registered Office at D-26, Pushpanjali, Bijwasan Enclave, New Delhi – 110061 and Works: 1. Unit-I at:D-38, Industrial Area, Haridwar, Uttarakhand; 2.Unit-II at :YOGPEETH, Maharishi Dayanand Gram, Delhi Highway, Haridwar; and 3.Unit-III:Vill-Padartha, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India.
Objective Of The Study
The main objective to study this project is to know about the different strategies of Patanjali Ayurveda.
The main objectives in the mind:-
- To study, whether Patanjali Ayurveda products are genuine or not.
- To study, why people prefer Patanjali Ayurveda products.
- To study, whether customers are satisfied using Patanjali products.
- To study, whether the huge rise of indigenous Patanjali products good for our country.
- To study, whether is it good to buy Patanjali products for our Indian economy?
The project title “MARKETING STRATEGIES OF PATANJALI AYURVEDA” provides a comprehensive analysis regarding the performance of the company and its products in the market. The project covers the aspects like Patanjali got success in such a competitive market in a very short span of time and how competition from Patanjali prompts FMCGs to hit back.
Title -Marketing Strategies Of Patanjali Ayurveda
Author – MS. RITIKA GUPTA
College -MEERA BAI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
In order to download the PDF, You must follow on Zomato. Once done, Click on SubmitFollow On Zomato
Subscribed? Click on Confirm