What Customer Satisfaction is?
Customer satisfaction, a term frequently used in marketing, is a measure of how products and services supplied by a company meet or surpass customer expectation. Customer satisfaction is defined as “the number of customers, or percentage of total customers, whose reported experience with a firm, its products, or its services (ratings) exceeds specified satisfaction goals.” It is seen as a key performance indicator within business and is often part of a Balanced Scorecard. In a competitive marketplace where businesses compete for customers, customer satisfaction is seen as a key differentiator and increasingly has become a key element of business strategy.
Measuring Customer Satisfaction:
Organizations need to retain existing customers while targeting non-customers. Measuring customer satisfaction provides an indication of how successful the organization is at providing products and/or services to the marketplace. Customer satisfaction is measured at the individual level, but it is almost always reported at an aggregate level. It can be, and often is, measured along various dimensions. A hotel, for example, might ask customers to rate their experience with its front desk and check-in service, with the room, with the amenities in the room, with the restaurants, and so on. Additionally, in a holistic sense, the hotel might ask about overall satisfaction ―with your stay.
Objectives Of The Study
The main objective of the study is to know about customer satisfaction with respect to the company.
- This study helps NOKIA to recognize the factor which have more satisfaction level and which factor have more dissatisfaction level.
- This study helps to understand the reasons for purchasing Nokia mobiles.
- This study helps to know the experience after purchasing Nokia mobiles.
- This study helps to extract the improvements that are to be made if any.
- This study helpsto know which advanced phone in Nokia has majority of sales.
- This study helps to know the customer satisfaction regarding Nokia mobiles.
Project On Customer Satisfaction Of Nokia
In order to download the PDF, You must follow on Youtube. Once done, Click on Submit
Subscribed? Click on Confirm