Background Of The Study
E-commerce (electronic commerce) is the activity of electronically buying or selling of products on online services or over the Internet. E-commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. E-commerce is in turn driven by the technological advances of the semiconductor industry, and is the largest sector of the electronics industry.
Need Of The study
- To know more about online shopping sites.
- To do dept research on Myntra.
- To analysis the difference between products, sales, popularity etc Myntra
- To explore E- commerce in today’s world.
- To gather knowledge about two major online shopping site (Myntra)
Objective Of The Study
- To understand and estimate the consumer perception and factors affecting their behavior for choosing Myntra.
- To understand tactics and methods used by Myntra to attract customers.
- To know how consumers are evaluating e-commerce sites for their purchases.
- To understand among which age group and gender online shopping sites are more popular.
- To find out the progress of E- commerce in people’s life.
Title -A Case Study On – Myntra
Author -Abhishek dubey
College -Syamaprasad College
In order to download the PDF, You must follow on Youtube. Once done, Click on SubmitFollow On Youtube
Subscribed? Click on Confirm