Mamaearth is a Gurugram-based start-up founded by Varun Alagn in 2016. It’s an online platform that sells toxin-free, natural skincare products. With over 80 natural products, Mamaearth caters to baby care, hair care, and skincare. It is the first brand in Asia to offer “MADE SAFE” certified products that are free of toxins and loaded with natural goodness. The company’s goal is to foster parental trust by improving and beautifying the lives of mothers and expected mothers.
The brand is also driven by the development of new goods that combine science and Ayurveda to meet the needs of the youthful, aspiring, and more conscious Indian customer. Mamaearth also pledges to plant a sapling for every order placed on their website; to date, they have planted over 1.5 lakh trees as part of their Plant Goodness initiative. The Sankalp Taru Foundation is supporting this program with the goal of spreading greenery through its core philosophy of “planting trees for the people, by the people.”
- Natural products: – Mamaearth offers a wide range of products that are natural and toxic-free, it is Asia’s first and only ‘Made-safe’ certified organization.
- Robust supply chain: – Mamaearth has a base of credible and trusted suppliers of raw materials and active ingredients with a fast delivery system and a strong distribution network.
- Product portfolio: – Mamaearth has a very diversified product portfolio with products, ranging from baby care to skincare and haircare which help them to cater to various segments of society.
- Ad campaigns: – Mamaearth’s innovative ad campaigns help them to catch the minds of its customers through psychological and strong message advertisements.
- Packaging: – Mamaearth offers innovative and easy-to-use packaging in different sizes, which provides flexibility to the product.
- Brand Equity: – Mamaearth through its advertisements has delivered the strong message “hum natural product banate nahi, ped bhi gate h” which in turn helps them to build memorable and meaningful brand equity.
- Less number of Outlets: – Mamaearth has very a small number of physical outlets which hinders it from increasing its market share and questions its presence in offline retailing.
- Production outsourcing: – Mamaearth doesn’t have any production house of its own which makes it dependent on third-party manufacturers.
- Net Income: – Mamaearth’s actual net income does not match its evaluated and forecasted net income. The company needs to work on its net sales to increase its effectiveness and earnings.
Title – A Project On Swot Analysis Mamaearth
Author – N/A
College – N/A
In order to download the PDF, You must follow on Zomato. Once done, Click on SubmitFollow On Zomato
Subscribed? Click on Confirm