Conveyor systems are an indispensable part of industrial logistics. Traditional systems rely on motor-powered belts or gravity-based rollers, which come with their own set of drawbacks. This article delves into a groundbreaking approach that uses a contactless air conveyor to circumvent those issues.
Challenges with Traditional Conveyors
- Limited Speed: Motor speed restricts the movement of goods.
- Costly Components: High costs of motors, belts, and moving parts.
- Maintenance: Regular upkeep is necessary for bearings and rollers.
- Wear and Tear: Due to friction, the longevity of the components is compromised.
The Contactless Air Conveyor: A Solution
We introduce a contactless air conveyor system that resolves these challenges. It uses air pressure to move goods at incredibly high speeds without making physical contact. Here’s how it works:
- Upper Layer: A glossy sheet featuring strategically drilled holes.
- Lower Section: Functions as a compressed air tank.
- Hole Size and Distance: Calculated based on the weight and size of the goods.
- Air Pumps: Specifically chosen pumps inflate the air tank.
- Air Pumps: Generates the required air pressure.
- Holed Sheet: The surface on which goods hover.
- Side Support Rods/Rails: Prevent goods from falling.
- Conveyor Legs: Provide the needed slope for gravity-based movement.
- Pipes and Joints: Infrastructure of the conveyor.
- Base Frame: Holds the entire assembly.
- No Contact: Reduces wear and tear significantly.
- Low Maintenance: Fewer moving parts mean less maintenance.
- High Speed: Goods move faster due to the absence of friction.
The contactless air conveyor system offers a modern approach to goods movement, combining the benefits of low maintenance, no contact, and high speed. It is set to revolutionize the way industries think about logistics and goods movement.
In order to download the PDF, You must follow on Zomato. Once done, Click on SubmitFollow On Zomato
Subscribed? Click on Confirm