The modern concepts of marketing realized that measuring consumer needs or behavior was not enough. customer satisfaction should be the core and then the correct perception on which marketing policies of our organization should be built. “Management must think of itself not as producing products but as providing customer creating value satisfaction.”
Customer satisfaction has a vital role in sustaining and improving hold on the market. Brief descriptions about the various measures that are needed to improve customer orientation have also been dealt with. Consider the fact todays customer face a plenitude of products in every category.
Customer will be having high and raising expectation of quality and service. In the face of their vast choices, the customer will gravitate to the offering that the best meet their individual needs and expectation. They will buy one of the bases of their perception value.
Need For The Study
- To identify the satisfaction level of customer towards different types of service attributes by identifying their critical factors.
- To study about the bank about their customized products and services, according to the consumer’s need.
- To study the experience and expectations of the existing customers.
- To study to improve the current standards of services.
- To study the scope of introducing new types of services.
- To study about the business tactics followed to stand against the competitors.
Introduction To Banking In India
The banking section will navigate through all the aspects of the Banking System in India. It will discuss upon the matters with the birth of the banking concept in the country to new players adding their names in the industry in coming few years. The banker of all banks, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the Indian Banks Association (IBA) and top 20 banks like IDBI, HSBC, ICICI, ABN AMRO, etc. has been well defined under three separate heads with one page dedicated to each bank. However, in the introduction part of the entire banking cosmos, the past has been well explained under three different heads namely:
- History of Banking in India
- Nationalization of Banks in India
- Scheduled Commercial Banks in India
Title – Consumer Satisfaction In Iob Bank
In order to download the PDF, You must follow on Youtube. Once done, Click on SubmitFollow On Youtube
Subscribed? Click on Confirm