- 1 MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- 2 PRODUCT
- 3 PRICE
- 4 PLACE
- 5 PROMOTION
- 6 INTRODUCTION TO CHOCOLATE
- 7 REASON FOR SELECTION
- 8 FEATURES OF CHOCOLATE MARKET
- 9 USP
- 10 STRATEGY OF BUSINESS
- 11 MARKETING MIX
- 12 COMPETITORS
- 13 PACKAGING
- 14 CHANNELS OF DISTRIBUTION
- 15 TRANSPORTATION
- 16 LICENSE
- 17 SWOT for Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate
- 18 WAREHOUSING
- 19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- 20 CERTIFICATE FROM STUDENT
- 21 CERTIFICATE BY GUIDE
- 22 CONCLUSION
- 23 DOWNLOAD PDF OF THE Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate.
Marketing management means management of all the activities related to marketing, or in other words, we can say it refers to planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the activities of which result in the exchange of goods and services. The best way for children to learn about marketing is marketing management project for class 12 on chocolate
Marketing Management involves the following activities
- Choosing a target market
- Growing customers in the target market.
- Creating superior value.
|Market Research||Market Planning||Product design & development||Standardization and grading|
|Packaging and Labelling||Branding||Customer Support Services||Pricing of Product|
|Promotion and Selling||Physical Distribution||Transportation||Shortage and Warehousing|
Product is an article which a manufacturing desire to sell in the open market. It is the first element in the marketing mix. The product includes the following variables.
- Product line & range.
- Style, shape, design, color quality, and physical features of a product.
- Packaging and labeling of a product.
- Branding and trademark gave to the product.
- Product inaction.
- Product servicing.
Product is the most powerful competing instrument in the hand of a marketing manager.
Price is one more crucial component of the marketing mix. It is the valuation of the product mentioned by the seller on the product. The price is very important as it determines the company’s profit & survival.
Price mix includes the following variables –
- Discount and other concessions offered for capturing the market.
- Team of credit sales.
- Term of delivery.
- Pricing strategy selected & used.
Pricing has an important bearing on the competitive position of the product.
Physical distribution is the delivery of goods at the right time and the right place to consumers. Physical distribution of products is possible through the channel of distribution, which is many and varied is character.
Place mix includes the following variables –
- Types of intermediates available for distribution.
- Distribution marketing channels are available for distribution.
- Transportation, Warehousing, and Inventories control for making the product available to the consumer easily.
For large scale distribution, the service of wholesaler, retailer & consumer & other market intermediaries required.
Promotion of products and services includes activities that communicate availability features, merits, etc. of a product to the target customer and pursued them to buy it. Most Marketing organization undertakes various promotional activity and spend the sustainable amount of money on the promotion of their goods through using several tools such as advertising personal selling and sales promotions techniques (like a free discount, free samples, etc.)
INTRODUCTION TO CHOCOLATE
Chocolate is one of the most popular foods in the world, and a vast number of foodstuffs involving chocolate have been created, particularly desserts, including cakes, pudding, chocolate chip cookies, etc. It has been traded internationally for centuries, mostly from the underdeveloped to the developed world. Chocolate is typical of sweet, usually brown food preparation of Theobroma cocoa seed, roasted and ground. It is made in the form of a liquid, paste, or a block or used as a flavoring in other food cocoa has been cultivated by many cultures for at least three millennia in Mesoamerica.
REASON FOR SELECTION
I chose chocolate as my product because, in today’s life, from an old person to a 2-year-old child, every person is in love with the taste of these flavored chocolates.
They give a real taste of cocoa.
Everyone prefers chocolates both in winter and summer. It is easy to buy. We can easily purchase chocolate from our nearly shopping stores. We can also store it for months. It is available at a reasonable range of prices.
FEATURES OF CHOCOLATE MARKET
- India is primarily a mono – pack market, while the market worldwide is a multi-pack market.
- While the trade and distribution in western countries is mostly organized, in India, retail outlets like paan shops and Kirana outlet accounts for the bulk of the sales and organized trade still has only an insignificant share in overall confectionery sales
- Functional products and sugar-free confectionery dominate the worldwide market while this trend is yet to pick up in India.
- As younger children are traditionally the key consumer group for confectionery.
- It is a common perception that chocolate is a mood elevator.
- Some people, when they are sad or depressed, experience a craving for chocolate. On eating chocolate, they report that their mood is elevated, and they feel better.
- This elevation in mood is temporary, though, and when this effect wears off, they again revert to their previous state of mind.
- Theobromine, found in chocolate, was found to treat coughs better than codeine.
Melts In Your Mouth Not In Your Hand
UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION
Choko-rich bay is a unique combination of dark chocolate and white chocolate filled with nuts in the center.
It is never before experience. It gives a melting taste of dark chocolate and milk in the mouth of the consumer. It is premium chocolate and caters to the rich and affluent reaction of the society.
PROCESS OF MAKING CHOCOLATE
- CHOCOLATE IS READY
- Choko-rich clamic chocolate bay: (₹ 50)
- Choko-rich Milk chocolate boy: (₹ 50)
- Rich in cream brownie milk. Milk chocolate acts as a to the brain.
- Choko-rich Dark chocolate bar: (₹ 80)
Better chocolaty taste for true chocolate lovers. It contains antioxidants that boost the immune system and make us happy.
- Choko-rich crunchy nougat: (₹ 45)
Sweet chocolate rich in nuts and honey. Contain dry fruits- Good for health.
- Salted Caramel bar: (₹ 10).
STRATEGY OF BUSINESS
- Business – Increase the width of chocolate consumption through low price point packs and distribution focuses.
- Increase depth of consumption, targeting regular chocolate consumers through generating impulse and a dominant presence at the point of sale.
- Maintain leadership through a superior marketing mix.
- Be a significant player in the gifting segment through occasion linked gift packs.
- Build critical mass in the sugar business by introducing value-added sugar confectionery products.
Marketing Mix is a set of marketing tools that the firm uses to pursue its marketing objectives in a target market. The variables or elements of the marketing mix have been classified into four categories, popularly known as four P’s of marketing viz., Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. These elements are combined to create an offer.
- FERRERO ROCHER
“Nestle” is a Swiss-German word which means “Little Nest” which is its Trademark. Nestle’s relationship with India started in 1912. It began trading as The Nestle Anglo-Swiss Conduced Milk company. Nestle India’s first production facility, set up in 1961 at Moga (Punjab), was followed soon after by its second plant set up at Choladi (Tamil Nadu) in 1961. Consequently, nestle was succeeded by the commissioning of two more factories at Ponda and Bicholin, Goa, in 1995 and 1997, respectively.
- Brand Ambassador – Rani Mukherjee
- Tagline – Good food, good life
- USP – Biggest health and wellness brand
Ferrero Rocher is an Italian food and beverage company founded in 1946, By Michele Ferrero. The company started its business in India in 2004. It is famous for its unique taste, defined by its Main ingredients. Ferrero India was the 3rd biggest chocolate Brand in 2014.
- Parent Company – Ferrero
- Tagline – Share something special
- USP –
Amul is an Indian dairy cooperative, based at Anand in the state of Gujarat, India. The co-operative was initially referred to as ‘Anand milk federation union limited. Hence the name Amul formed in 1946, and it is a brand managed by the cooperative body the Gujarat co-operative milk marketing federation ltd, which 3 million milk producers in Gujarat jointly own today. In this process, Amul became the largest food brand in India and has ventured into the market overseas.
- Parent Company – Amul (GCMMF)
- Tagline – Taste of India
- USP – A quality of Affordability
Cadbury India Ltd. began its operation way back in 1948 by importing chocolates. Today they are the unbeatable leader in the Indian chocolate market with some of the famous brands like Cadbury Dairy Milk, 5 Star, perk, celebrations, gems, halls, and eclairs. They have always succeeded in conveying the right spirit to the audience with their “Always celebrating brand image, which helped them to acquire 10% of the market share in India.
- Brand Ambassador – Amitabh Bachchan
- Tagline – Kuch Meetha Ho Jaye.
- USP – Biggest Brand name in the world of chocolate.
Mars, Incorporated is a worldwide manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products with the US $30 billion in annual sales in 2008, and is ranked as the 5th largest privately held company in the United States Forbes. Headquartered in Mclean, the company is entirely owned by the Mars family. Mars operates in six business segments in the US.
- Brand Ambassador – Sonam Kapoor
- Tagline – Work, Rest & Play
- USP – Mars bar has one of the biggest success stories in the confection industry.
Parking plays an important role in determining customers’ attractive to the product. Sometimes by looking at the packaging, the customer tries to access the product quality. Good packaging is one of the important factors in the success of the product.
First of all, my Chocolate will be packed in a plastic wrapper of good quality, then 10, 20, or 100 units of that it remains first fresh and healthy. For transportation, it is very compulsory to keep our product in a cardboard base so that it remains to save as it is produced.
CHANNELS OF DISTRIBUTION
To make good & service available to customer firm offer take help of a number of intermediaries like agents, wholesaler, retailer, etc. called channels of Distribution Channel of Distribution are a set of firm and individual that takes the little or assist in transferring little too particular good or service as it moves producer to customer.
Since my product is customer good, so it is advised to choose the record level of Indirect Channels. There will enable me to cover a large area of the Market, which will help me to increase the rules of my product.
Types Of Channels
One level Channel
Manufacturer -> Retailer -> Customer
Manufacturer -> Wholesaler -> Retailer -> Customer
Manufacturer -> Agent -> Wholesaler -> Retailer -> Customer Distribution
Transportation is important because unless the good is physically made available. Sales cannot be completed. So, by seeing all the things. I have decided to transport my product like this.
First of all, my product will be kept in the warehouse. Then it will be sent by vans to Departmental stores.
Chocolate parlor and different wholesalers in a bulk quantity & then it will be given to the different retailers so that my product will be easily available to the consumers, and they will be able to consume the product easily.
We need to obtain several licenses and permits from the federal state, local government keeping this in mind below is a quick checklist carrying then different federal state and local licenses and permits we need to acquire price to opening for business.
- Basic business operation licenses from the city in which business will operate.
- Zone and land use permits
- Fire Department permit
- Special state issued occupational / professional license.
SWOT for Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate
- One chocolate brand in India with lots of varieties like
- Fruit & Nut and Roast Almond, Eclairs
- Celebrity brand ambassadors
- Excellent advertising, reach and accessibility
- High brand loyalty.
- Rural Distribution penetration is less.
- Quality control needs to be strengthened.
I have found that warehousing is important to create time utility in the product. It is necessary because those are a difference between product and time product and time it is required for consumption.
I have selected a different location of warehousing, which is very near to the market. So, that less time is taken to store the product to the consumer & easily available also.
I am very thankful to my business studies teacher Ms. Deepa Saryal who helped in analyzing the application of Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate. It made my concepts more clear, enhanced my knowledge, and helped me realize the importance of it. I am also thankful to CBSE for giving me such an amazing opportunity to make Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate and giving suitable instructions.
CERTIFICATE FROM STUDENT
This is to certify that I Sakshi Wadhwa student of class XII – C of the K. R. Mangalam World School, GK-II, New Delhi at this moment, certifies that I undertook the Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate as a part of CBSE curriculum. The data used in the Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate has been download by me from the website of the company, and therefore, I take it to be authentic and reliable.
CERTIFICATE BY GUIDE
This is to certify that Ms. of class XII- of the New Delhi, has completed her Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate file under my guidance. She has taken properly in completing her project.
I certify that this project is up to my expectation and as per the guidelines of CBSE.
PGT BUSINESS STUDIES
HEAD OF COMMERCE DEPARTMENT
By doing this Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate, I realized that the importance of marketing in our country and its concept is very clear to me about how to make a product, what its price should be, what promotional activities to be used, and the price of the product.
I was not interested in doing this project on Marketing Management. Still, now, through the project, I can know about the different types of chocolate companies and their features.
So, I would like to thank our Business studies teacher for giving this Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate to me.
DOWNLOAD PDF OF THE Marketing Management Project for Class 12 on Chocolate.
Password : hscprojects.com
It’s help me easy to do project I am so happy for selecting this one
Great explanation, I like this project and it helped me a lot happy to use this one
It’s so helpful