Study Of Effectiveness Of Training And Development With Special Reference To Veekesy Polymers Pvt Ltd
Human Resource is the most important asset of an organization. Training and Development are considered to be the most important part of an organization. Due to growing competition in the footwear manufacturing sector, it is essential for the VKC Group to measure the effectiveness of training given to employees to make them more competitive and more efficient as compared to other footwear producers. “A study on the effectiveness of training and development with special reference to M/s. VEEKESY POLYMERS PVT LTD. Calicut” will be helpful in analyzing the effectiveness of training and find out areas of further training to keep up with the challenges of international business.
The study uses a questionnaire prepared for evaluating various factors which affect the effectiveness of training and the results are displayed in a table and graph format. Conclusions are arrived based on this sample.
- STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
No systematic study has been conducted so far about the effectiveness of training in M/s. VEEKESY POLYMERS PVT LTD so far. Therefore, the present study is an attempt to examine the effectiveness of training in M/s. VEEKESY POLYMERS PVT LTD.
1.2 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To study the various training methods followed by M/s. VEEKESY POLYMERS PVT LTD.
- To asses the effectiveness of training at M/s. VEEKESY POLYMERS PVT LTD
- To analyze whether employees are satisfied with various training programs implemented by the
- Identify whether employees need further
1.3 SCOPE AND SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
This study can be used as a tool to develop a training method for M/s. VEEKESY POLYMERS PVT LTD.
1.4 CONCEPTUAL MODEL OF STUDY
The efficient working of an organization depends upon the efficiency or capability of personnel working in an organization. Organizations and individuals should develop and progress simultaneously for their survival and attainment of mutual goals. Employees need to be trained and developed to meet present job requirements and future challenges. Training and development is a specialized function and one of the fundamental operative functions of Human resource management.
The purpose of training is to achieve a change in behavior of those trained and to enable them to do their job better in order to achieve this objective. Any training programme should try to bring changes in:
- Knowledge- It helps a trainee to know facts, policies, procedures, and rules pertaining to his job.
- Skills-It helps him to increase his technical and manual efficiency necessary to do the job and
- Attitude- It molds his behavior towards his co-workers and supervisors and creates a sense of responsibility in the
Title – Study Of Effectiveness Of Training And Development With Special Reference To Veekesy Polymers Pvt Ltd
Author – Said Salim Palayi
College – University Of Calicut