MBA ProjectsMarketing

A Study On Brand Awareness And Perception At Bajaj Allianz, Bengaluru

Executive Summary

The internship activity was completed at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for a time of about a month and a half. The research activity was carried out to analyse the brand awareness and perception towards general insurance and to comprehend the dimension of awareness of the brand. The data gathered for the research activity are the primary sources legitimately gathered from the general population, the quantity of respondents for the study is 100. The research design carried out for the investigation is descriptive research.

Introduction About The Project

Project study gives us the best opportunity to improve the practical knowledge of the study. Which will help to gain deeper knowledge of the study. The period of project is 6 to 7 weeks of time. In the first week I had the opportunity to know about the company and the company’s management structure then I learned about their product and services available in the company and the quality of each services to the different types of customers. The services widely classified based on the age group of the customers.

Company Profile

Bajaj Allianz general insurance company limited is a joint venture between general insurance company limited Bajaj Finserv limited and Allianz SE both enjoying the reputation, stability and potential of ability. Bajaj Allianz received a certificate of registration of insurance regulatory and development authority (IRDA) on May 2 2001 to conduct varies transaction in addition to the health insurance industry in India the company as on official and investment of Rs 110 crores Bajaj Finserv limited has 74 percent and the rest 26 percent is held by Allianz SE.


Title -A Study on Non Performing Assets at Sbi, Bengaluru

Author -ARUN L


Click to rate this post!
[Total: 7 Average: 5]

Download A Study On Brand Awareness And Perception At Bajaj Allianz, Bengaluru PDF

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button