The study attempted to understand the effect of novel coronavirus disease (COVID19) on the consumers buying behaviour. In India at early stage of novel coronavirus disease cases was more reported by international travellers. Domestic travellers by air, train and bus caused to increase the positive test of patients of COVID-19 in India. Indian market severely affected by novel coronavirus disease. Consumer behaviour has suddenly changed in lockdown situation. At early stage, consumers were not more serious about the situation created by COVID-19. Government of India has taken the preventative measures and news media uplift the issue of awareness. At that time people are hesitated and confused and taking care.
A research design is a systematic approach that a researcher uses to conduct a scientific study. It is the overall synchronization of identified components and data resulting in a plausible outcome. In this Research process, Descriptive Research is the design which is being used.
Objectives Of The Study
- To know the Consumer Buying Behaviour towards grocery goods in Covid- 19 Pandemic.
- To Study the expended life & Consumer Buying Behaviour during Covid-19 Pandemic.
- To evaluate the factors that influence the Consumer Buying Behaviour during Covid-19 Pandemic
- To analyse the cause of change in purchase pattern of the Consumers.
- To analyse Customer’s allocation & spend their money towards groceries during Covid-19 Pandemic.
Title -A Study On Consumer Buying Behaviour Towards Grocery Goods During Covid-19 Pandemic
Author – Balaji K
College – Psg College Of Arts & Science
In order to download the PDF, You must follow on Youtube. Once done, Click on Submit
Subscribed? Click on Confirm