TATA Steel is the leading Steel producer of HR sheet, CR sheet, structural steel, construction steel, commercial Tubes and much more product in the market with a well-established national and international network. It delivers quality and enjoys enormous brand equity. It faces threat from competitors who try to turn the market to their side by scoring over the points where TATA STEEL product falls short. Therefore, we, HR student, as management trainees in TATA STEEL, have undertaken a project, to find out how to increase the potential, productivity and efficiency of an employee.
TATA STEEL-Jamshedpur: – Our main objectives are:
- To find out and compare the Work environment at major companies in the steel
- To measure the threat of substitution from another segment.
- To find out the critical factors that might result in loss of market share and brand
The sole purpose of our research work is to benefit the TATA STEEL, in the following ways:
- Critical factors of HR, once identified, can be worked upon so as to eradicate the risk of losing Company HR
- Working on the problematic areas would also save its reputation in the
- Knowledge about the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors from the same segment would help the company build its HR strategies accordingly so as to maintain or increase its Goal and company
- Realizing opportunities, as, new working environment development substitution from the segment. This report is precise and purely specific to its purpose, targeted to enable Managers to take relevant
Title – Human Resource Management In Steel Industries
Author – Premchand Kumar jouriyar
College – Kolhan Univeersity – Chaibasa